Instantly beautify your pond, lake or fountain with PondWorks pond dye to naturally and effectively control underwater growth of unwanted algae, unwanted plant growth without the use of herbicides or pesticides. It's easy to use, start by calculating the volume necessary for your application. One gallon of super concentrated formula will treat 1 acre - 3-5" deep. Pour PondWorks from the shore in several locations around the pond and it will disperse on its own. Can take up to 24 hrs for complete dispersion. This product is a food grade dye that is 100% safe for people, pets and fish. For use in residential subdivision and commercial ponds, golf course lakes and ponds.
- Available in Black or Deep Blue color.
- Low cost, safe, easy way of controlling the growth of unwanted algae and unwanted plants.
- This product is not an algaecide, herbicide or a pesticide, this dye does not kill.
- Works by simply blocking the sunlight to the deeper parts of the pond to stop the growth of algae.
- Enhance, beautify the look of your pond, lake. Creates a pleasing, luxurious, look to the water.
- Turn dirty brown or gray water looking soothing blue in just hours. Black dye produces a reflective, deeper look.
- Concentrated formula, 1 gallon will treat 1 acre pond that is 3-5 feet deep.
- Will disperse on its own. Just pour the right amount at strategic places in the pond or lake.
- Need more information, a recommendation or to place an ORDER call 1-800-278-7473 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.